Build capacity in your Infection Control and Prevention team
Support, Service, Expertise
How often does your Infection Control & Prevention team struggle to meet the demands of this evolving role?
Workforce shortages and increased demands on ICP is affecting the ability to support existing ICP staff and recruit new team members.
Let our experts support and guide your team to successfully meet your organisational needs.
Our expert team can support you in the following areas:
Auditing and submission of data to relevant authorities
Immunisation Data Management Services
Pre employment vaccination screening and data management with the OnePassport system. No more frustrating and unsecure spreadsheets or chasing staff. Secure, digitise and automate your staff data management.
Ensuring compliance with mandated immunisations (includes AIR transmission and data management
Outbreak management and other support. Support and advice for new Infection Control leads within organisations.
Infection Control Consultancy Services Available
- Supporting organisations to meet their data review and submission requirements.
- Outbreak preparation, review plans and support to implement.
- Policy and Procedures -Review and update to ensure compliance with latest standards.
- Development of new compliance standards.
- Hand Hygiene Programs
- Auditing and submission of data to relevant authorities
- Education programs
- Antimicrobial Stewardship – surveillance and data submission to national programs
- Practice and Environment reviews
- Transmission based precautions – knowledge audit.
- Accreditation readiness review
- Infection surveillance data review and submission.
- Review of stock and storage sterile and non sterile stock
- Independent cleaning auditing.
- Clinical waste management saving you valuable time and money.
- Infection Control, AMS Meeting attendance and input (virtual)
- Consultancy tailored to your needs.
Take our Infection Control and Prevention program needs analysis and receive a free report. We will call you to arrange a discovery session.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (03) 9108 1510